In search of phenomenal british history
Part of Realm & Empire's unique appeal is to the honour the phenomenal british history and the most admirable aspects of britishness in all their designs. This heritage based brand pays tribute to the strong willed and passionate british spirit expressing its sense of humour and individual creative style throughout each collection. The Realm & Empire autumn winter 2013 collection is appropriately named "The Best of British".
Here are some interesting facts about the superior menswear Realm and Empire brand;
- Realm & Empire is a Leicester based brand
- All knitwear is made from 100% merino wool and is manufactured in the UK
- All wax jackets are crafted from British Millerain waxed cotton (a specialist in the performance of waterproof fabrics that dates back to the early 1880's)
- Genuine vintage detailing features on all garments that have been researched thoroughly
- Every garment features a soft edge woven neck label, together with an individual issue number assigned to each garment
- All outerwear features a leather "ever open eye" badge adapted from the Guards Armoured Division
- A "Property of Great Britain" badge also features on all jersey wear based on military signage
- All garments come cleverly rolled and ready to pack!