The team here at Divine Trash, have recently celebrated 10 YEARS! (mini celebration dance). Not only is the main store growing beyond our expectations, we are now introducing our sister shop 'Divine Trash Outlet' which is now open next door! The outlet offers a wide range of discounted high quality brands for men and women such as Vero Moda, Religion, French Connection, Jack & Jones and more!
As we are introducing the Outlet, we thought it would be nice for our lovely customers to get to know the gorgeous face behind the new shop! Kim Thomas is the new Store Manager of the Outlet and will be in the shop every week on hand to help! We thought we would put our Kim under the spotlight and ask her a few 'get to know' questions!!
''what made you want to become store manager of the brand new outlet store?''
- ''I have worked in retail previously but I wanted to be store manager of the outlet because I am interested in fashion, I enjoy being creative and trying out new looks. I also like trying out new ideas with ways to increase sales. The opportunity arose so i just had to go for it!''
''what is your fave thing about working in the outlet?''
- ''I enjoy receiving new stock and updating the outlet with new styles. I enjoy dressing the mannequins and working with suppliers to gather new brands and styles. I also enjoy speaking to new and old customers and helping them make fashion related decisions. I am looking forward to making a promotional fashion video!''
''If you had to pick 1 item of clothing that was your fave in store at the moment what would it be? ''
- ''I currently LOVE two French Connection pieces that have arrived in this week. One being the black rivet mini skirt teamed with a white French Connection blouse. Worn together would look ace - my smart/casual piece!''
''What is the most popular item sold in store at the moment?''
- ''At this moment in time it would have to be the Vero Moda Bisanne tops in 5 great colours. They're super soft and a great layering piece. Everyone should have one in their wardrobe this season.''
''What would you say is the difference between the main DT shop and the outlet store?''
-''The Outlet has exclusive pieces that aren't available in the main store, we also offer exclusive sample pieces which are completely unique. I love the fact the outlet allows customers to buy luxurious brands at discounted prices''
''What are your upcoming goals for the outlet?''
- We are currently looking at selling stock in different locations, which will hopefully produce a wider audience for us. We are selling at the Old Hall Hotel, Buxton on Tuesday 6th December and at the University in January - date is still to be discussed. We are looking into making some Christmas goodie bags worth £40+ for very low prices so make sure you keep your eyes peeled!
The Outlet is open 7 days a week - we would love for you to come down and see us, with this *** EXCLUSIVE OFFER** - quote 'KIMOUTLET' at the counter for 10% off your first purchase!