Vero Moda was originated by a simple idea to create top quality clothing that reflected the lastest fashion trends at affordable prices. This was the inspiration of a danish founder Troels Holch Povlsen and was created in 1987 - It was also one of the first brands in the Bestseller family (Vila, Jack & Jones and Pieces) to be created.
Soon after this date in 1989 it became clear that the brand was here to stay and with its solid foundations, continual success and rapid expansion the contemporary fashion brand became desired by young fashionista's throughout the world. 10 years on the brand had 15 staff members and the brand was represented in 3 european countries, now, in present day the brand is represented in over 45 countries and has a staff level of over 170 at their head office and an ever increasing number of employees in their own stores, 75 external brand representatives and hundreds of accounts in independents across the globe.
Vero Moda clothing has become a powerful player throughout Scandinavian market with additional brand outlets in the UK, Germany, China and the Netherlands. You may also see this label in central Europe, the Middle East and Canada! Their dynamic growth and the conquering of new markets combined with the persistant and loyal work in established markets allows continual growth for the brand. Vero Moda clothing also believe in the good practice of ethical working environments to ensure their staff are happy and well looked after.
Some fab facts about the brand:
- The very first Vero Moda fashion store was opened in January 1989 in Oslo, Norway
- American supermodel Christy Turlington becomes the face of Vero Moda in 1996
- German supermodel Claudia Schiffer becomes the face of Vero Moda a year later in 1997
- Danish supermodel Helena Christensen becomes the face of Vero Moda in 1999
- In 2004 Vero Moda opened its 500th store and Kate Moss becomes the face of the brand
- In 2007 Vero Moda opens its first store in the UK
- In 2007 Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen became the face of Vero Moda
- Vero Moda produces 120,000 items of clothing a day
So its very easy to see why we love the brand so much, its consistency to produce quality items that are bang on trend at affordable prices suitable for everyone! Vero Moda we really do love You!